Next Sunday, October 24, here at Mountain Lake Church, is what I am calling "Dufflebag Day". You bring your dugglebag or backpack with a change of clothes, and if your desire is to go pblic with your faith in Jesus Christ through baptism, we will baptize you IN THAT SERVICE (9:30 or 11:15)! Dozens are already signed up for this, but you don't even have to sign up! You can just show up! We'll be ready for you!
Here's what you need to bring:
- Your faith in Jesus as your Forgiver & Leader.
- A dark T-Shirt and Shorts
- Extra pair of underwear!
- ALL your family and friends!
Here's what you WON'T need:
- No "baptism video" required.
- No counseling appointments necessary.
- No moral requirements.
- No church membership needed.
- No elementary kids to be baptized with you. we DO want to make sure kids are old enough to know what baptism really means. They will go through our normal baptism process thru teh Children's Ministry.
- No dry eye in the place that Sunday!
- No monkey on your back after next Sunday!