Here are just a few things I observed yesterday:
- I saw people serving EVERYWHERE. By the time I got to church, the parking lot was full of volunteers!
- I watched a married couple sit and have coffee together in our lobby over an hour before the services.
- I witnessed as one woman comforted and cried with another woman who just found out she had cancer.
- I watched musicians and artists use their talents for the Lord.
- I watched as two worship services full of people engaged in worship on a very meaningful level.Our worship services have changed so much in the past year...for the better!
- I was approached by two young women with checkered pasts who have had their lives turned upside down for Jesus since attending MLC!
- I was introduced by a woman who invited her entire family to church yesterday and they showed up...and loved it!
- I was approached by a man after his first time visit to a church in 35 years, who told me we had sure changed the way he thought about church. He said he'd be back!
- I witnessed a church be encouraged and challenged by a life changing message by someone OTHER THAN the Sr. Pastor. Home Run, Blake!